Talk to Sarah, our bowls co-ordinator, for more information about our local bowling clubs.
Popular locations include:
- Torbay Country BC - situated within the beautiful gardens of Oldway Mansion, the original home of the Singer sewing machine family
- Kings BC - on Torquay seafront and home of national champions Sophie & Sam Tolchard and Natalie Melmore
- Torquay BC - just a couple of hundred yards down Belgrave Road from the TLH Derwent Hotel
- Victoria BC - with magnificent views across Torbay and situated in Torquay's Abbey Gardens, overlooked by historic Torre Abbey
- Babbacombe BC - Situated in Cary Park on the outskirts of Torquay. Ideally placed for a visit to the Model Village and Bygones Museum
- Brixham St Mary's BC - located on the outskirts of this pretty fishing port with stunning views of Torquay on the opposite side of the Bay.
- Den BC - situated on Teignmouth's seafront with impressive views of the Ness
- Bitton Park BC - on the outskirts of Teignmouth with lovely views across the river to Shaldon and the Ness
- Newton Abbot BC - Courtney Park in Newton Abbot. Close to the bustling town centre and ideal for a spot of shopping
- Paignton BC and Paignton Torbay BC - these clubs are next door to one another and are just off Paignton's main street and railway station
- Marldon BC - located in this pretty village outside Paignton with gorgeous countryside views
- Other clubs we use on occasions inlcude Abbrook Park, Buckfastleigh, Chudleigh, Dawlish Lawn, Dawlish Marina, Shaldon, Bovey Tracey and Upton